Brownyard Programs offers the broadest policy form on the market; our General/Professional Liability Policy is available for private security guard, alarm and telecom, private investigation, and fire suppression companies. Coverage is considered to be the best on the market in terms of broad coverage with a competitive price. And our policy is non-auditable.
- General Liability – Basic premises / operations coverage
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omissions coverage including financial loss
- CCC Property Damage – Damage to property in the care, custody or control of the insured
- Lost Key – Includes the cost of re-keying
- First & Third Party Theft – Theft of client’s property by third parties and by guards
- Vicarious Liability – Intentional / criminal acts coverage including, but not limited to assault & battery, for which the insured is held vicariously liable
- Accidental Death Benefit – $25,000 per employee in the event the employee dies in the line of duty
- Blanket Additional Insured – blanket coverage for all clients that require additional insured status in their contracts
- Non-Auditable Policy – with recent financials.
- $1,000,000 per occurrence & $3,000,000 aggregate (higher limits available)
- The standard deductible is $2,500
- Premiums are based upon prior revenues with no audits
- Our exclusive insurance company partner is rated A (Excellent) Class XII ($1 Billion to $1.25 Billion) in Best’s Key Rating Guide.