Workers’ Compensation program for high quality, low risk security guard companies throughout the U.S. It was developed with the belief that not all private security companies were created equal and the good and not so good are the enemy of the best. As contrasted to many other industries, there is a tremendous difference in WC risk and loss experience between the good, the not so good and the best companies in the Private Security Industry. For years, WC rating protocol has not adequately addressed this disparity. To a greater or lesser degree, the WC premiums of the best security companies subsidize the WC premiums paid by the average security companies. The plan was developed to make sure that the best security companies are charged the lower premiums they deserve.
Please fill-out all three Applications:
- Workers Compensation – Coverage A – Statutory coverage is provided as per State Compensation Acts
- Employer’s Liability – Coverage B
- Employer’s Liability Limits: $1,000,000 each Accident, $1,000,000 Policy Limit & $1,000,000 each Employee
- Premiums are based upon payroll. Rates are determined on a state basis. Final premiums include: experience modification, premium discount, expense constant, terrorism charge, scheduled credits, plus state assessments, where applicable
- Detective or Patrol Agency – 7720 & 7723
- Alarm Installation, Sales, and Service
- Alarm Monitoring
- Fire Suppression/Safety
- Clerical Office Employees NOC – 8810
- Salespersons, Collectors or Messengers – 8742
- Executive Officers NOC – 8809
- Electrical Wiring Within Buildings – 5190
- Our exclusive insurance company partner is rated A (Excellent) Class XII ($1 Billion to $1.25 Billion) in Best’s Key Rating Guide.